One Punch Man Season 3 Release Date: Latest Updates and Predictions
One Punch Man season 3 has been confirmed to be in production, but there is no official release date yet. However, based on the gap between the first two seasons, it is likely that season 3 will be released in late 2023 or early 2024.
The first season of One Punch Man aired in 2015, and the second season aired in 2019. The gap between the two seasons was due to a number of factors, including the change in animation studios from Madhouse to J.C. Staff. However, the production of season 3 is already underway, so it is likely that the wait will not be as long this time.
The manga series that One Punch Man is based on is still ongoing, so there is plenty of source material for season 3 to adapt. The first two seasons covered the first 23 volumes of the manga, so season 3 will likely cover the next few volumes. This means that fans can expect to see the introduction of new characters and new story arcs in season 3.
I will keep you updated on the release date of One Punch Man season 3 as more information becomes available.
One Punch Man Season 3 cast
Saitama: Makoto Furukawa (Japanese), Max Mittelman (English)
Genos: Kaito Ishikawa (Japanese), Zach Aguilar (English)
Garou: Hikaru Midorikawa (Japanese), Greg Chun (English)
Tatsumaki: Aoi Yuuki (Japanese), Erica Lindbeck (English)
King: Hiroki Yasumoto (Japanese), Rich Brown (English)
Fubuki: Saori Hayami (Japanese), Colleen Clinkenbeard (English)
Sonic: Erik Kimerer (English)
Mumen Rider: Robbie Daymond (English)
The English voice cast for Season 3 has not yet been confirmed, but it is likely that the same actors will reprise their roles.
One Punch Man Season 2 recap
- The season begins with Saitama and Genos meeting King, an S-Class hero who is actually a scaredy-cat. They then witness a battle between King and a robot named G4, which Genos defeats.
- Saitama and Genos then participate in the Super Fight tournament, where they face off against a variety of opponents, including Bakuzan, Suiryu, and Awakened Cockroach.
- Meanwhile, Garou, a human who is training to become a monster, begins to clash with the heroes of the Hero Association. He defeats Metal Bat and Tanktop Master, and he even challenges Saitama to a fight.
- The season ends with the Monster Association launching an attack on the Hero Association headquarters. Saitama and Garou eventually meet again, and their battle is left unresolved.
One Punch Man Season 2 was not as well-received as the first season, due to a number of factors, including the change in animation studios and the slower pacing. However, the season still had some great moments, and it introduced some new and interesting characters.
Here are some of the key events that happened in One Punch Man Season 2:
- The introduction of Garou, a human who is training to become a monster.
- The battle between Saitama and Genos against Bakuzan, Suiryu, and Awakened Cockroach.
- The Monster Association launching an attack on the Hero Association headquarters.
- The final battle between Saitama and Garou.